Digi-Key is one of the fastest growing distributors of electronic components in the world. In addition to offering the broadest selection of in-stock electronic components and providing the best service possible to customers, employees have access to a highly competitive benefits package. The package includes a comprehensive health insurance plan featuring a low co-pay and no deductible plan as well as dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage; flexible spending accounts; competitive paid time off; relocation assistance; 401(k) and profit sharing; and education advancement. To learn more, visit our benefits and perks page . ______________________________________________________________________ NEW INCENTIVES FOR FULL TIME CANDIDATES
$18.00 Day Shift Starting Wage $20.00 Evening & Overnight Starting Wage $2,000 Sign On Bonus (Paid after 3 months of employment) $1,000 Relocation Bonus (Paid immediately after proof of residency) NEW INCENTIVES FOR PART TIME CANDIDATES
$16.15 Starting wage $500 Sign On Bonus (Paid immediately on first Payroll) _____________________________________________________________________
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:30am to 5:00pmPosition Overview
The Global Customer Support Representative - Customer Service, is accountable, as part of a team, for supporting and interacting with Digi Key's International and domestic customers, both internal and external, to address inquiries with in-depth knowledge of company products and services. This position proactively provides information and education to customers, as appropriate, about a variety of products & self-service programs Digi-Key offers.
This is considered an essential onsite role, which requires regular onsite attendance. Responsibilities
Must be able to...
- Adequately perform the job responsibilities of a Global Customer Support Representative
- SPOC (Single point of contact) for any order inquiries submitted by internal or external persons after purchase order is originally submitted (e.g. shipping, barcoding, promo orders, courier exceptions, recall inquiries)
- Deliver accurate information to customers in accordance with performance goals and objectives (e.g. Mass Notifications - weather, courier exceptions, recalls, etc.)
- Provide information to customers to support them in their order decisions prior to and after order shipment
- Partner with couriers and other external partners to seamless and timely support to customer
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the Order Fulfillment teams to find appropriate resolutions to customer concerns
Other typical tasks may also include...
- Coordinating internal department communication with external customers (Product Managers, Quality, etc.)
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent of 5 years of customer service experience
- Successful completion of the training provided (system 'know-how' & customer service 'know-how')
- 1-2+ years of experience working at Digi-Key with experience in Customer Experience (global sales, customer service and/or quotes) or relevant industry experience
- Proficiency in windows based software
- Demonstrated skills as an empathetic and compassionate communicator
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain customer trust and confidence
- Demonstrated PC navigation and data entry skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure or in stressful situations based on customer interaction and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal & written communication skills
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Attaining full proficiency in area of discipline
- Generally, spend the workday sitting at a workstation and operating computer devices, such as, but not limited to keyboard, mouse and screen
- Generally, spend the workday performing repetitive motions that involve or affect the hands, head, and other parts of your body
- Must be able to demonstrate the following behavioral competencies; attention to detail, customer/client focus, ethical conduct, manages execution, personal effectiveness/credibility, positive attitude, initiative and professionalism.
- Base understanding of the various functions of Digi-Key and the industry Digi-Key operates in Base knowledge of Digi-Key brand and its principles
Digi-Key Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
If you are an applicant with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at 1-800-338-4105 or email@example.com .
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Supplement