University Driven Health System looking for EDW Architect
This Jobot Job is hosted by Brett Walker
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $140,000 per yearA Bit About Us
Looking for a senior EDW Architect to join a prestigious University driven Healthcare System - Remote options available!
Why join us?
Career advancing, amazing benefits, and growth potential with Data Warehousing team.Job Details
Bachelor's degree required
The key responsibility of this role is to create architecture, processes, procedures & protocols to support the full life cycle of the data of Hospital Analytics platform leveraging appropriate technologies. Design the Implementation of Hospital's Data governance processes and protocols to secure and provision data at rest and in motion.
- 11 -15 years of relevant experience including programming in data modeling, OLAP, Hadoop, Cloudera, Talend, RDBMS, NoSQL, enterprise data warehouse projects.
- 2+ years of experience with detailed knowledge of Enterprise Information architectures & Data Governance implementation
- 2+ years in Design of data infrastructure components for the complete data life cycle
- Experience with Structured Query Language (MS SQL Server, Oracle) required
- Requires a maturing level of analytical ability to find solutions to increasingly difficult technical or to determine economic feasibility or options available, and to nothing related to supervisory or leads assess time involved in system changes.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with RDBMS, NoSQL, Hadoop
- Requires hands-on expertise in programming with database services.
Relational DBA experience, preferably with experience in SQLServer and/or Oracle, including Data modeling
Experience in building at least one particular domain, vertical or platform DevOps, Big Data, Machine Learning, Serverless computing on AWS
Creating, architecting, dimensioning, maintaining and managing Hadoop clusters
Active knowledge of ETL processes using highly parallel technologies and implementing ETL/data pipelines
Expertise with data and information architecture patterns and implementation approaches for Operational Data Stores, Data Warehouses, Data Marts and Data Lakes
Provide production support, solutions, and expertise for Cloud Database Platforms
Partner with engineering teams, business units to design, develop and deploy AWS Relational, NoSQL, and Data Lake solutions
Ability to troubleshoot difficult issues quickly, deliver RCA and resolve in a 24x7 production environment
Support performance testing and application benchmarking activities
Provide recommendations and guidance for improvements of our design
Collect, monitor and alert on system health metrics
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.