At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Manage SAP pricing operations including execution, setting, update
- Analyzes ongoing pricing performance and identifies new pricing opportunities
- Generate insights and reporting based on system pricing and financial data
- Regularly analyzes pricing performance to review progress, inform management decisions, and influence stakeholders to drive actions
- Serves as key user / power user for pricing tool supporting the users in the organization
- Bachelors degree in business administration, finance, computer science, statistics or similar is required
- 3-5 years of business experience with a related area (Pricing, Finance, controlling)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Expert level Excel) is required
- Profound knowledge in business analytics, pricing operation, etc.
- Experience in working with SAP; Pricing tool like PROS or BI tool like Power BI or Tableau is a plus
- Very good English language skills, further language skills are beneficial
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.