At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Selected individual will manage technical projects and technical support for our customers located in primarily in the IN, TN and OH region and some coverage in IL and WI.
- Process Improvement Projects virtually and on customer site, with high technical expertise.
- Will assist sales conduct customer line audits assisting with development of value add and value proposition calculations to maintain existing business and close new business.
- Provide technical support for the launch of new products/new lines/process, including line trials and process startups.
- Will be responsible for ensuring all process manuals, service reports and customer trainings offered to assigned customers f.
- Researches, collects and reports information on the selection of Surface Treatment products, for existing core business customer projects and new business opportunities.
- Aids in the design and development of equipment, systems and redesign to existing equipment to fulfill the needs of customers.
- Will work as a technical liaison with customers, sales, marketing, manufacturing and R&D and identify new product development opportunities.
- Travel required up to 60% depending on business needs.
- B.S. Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or other Technical degree with a G.P.A. of 3.3 or higher preferred.
- One to three years of demonstrated related experience in manufacturing and statistical analysis, preferably in an adhesive environment.
- Customer support experience (providing product application training).
- Demonstrated project management and laboratory skills.
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership, sense of urgency, self-starter - takes the initiative.
- Potential for up to 60% overnight travel per year.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.