At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- HSD or GED
- Ability to repetitively lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Ability to repetitively bend, stoop and crouch.
- Possess basic calculator skills.
- Possess good math and reading skills.
- Ability to multitask throughout the shift.
- Good at problem solving.
- Ability to stand for extended timeframes.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season.
- Possess a high attention level to promote a safe work environment.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to follow directions and a strong willingness to learn.
- Ability to operate a computer.
- Good verbal communication skills when using company radio.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.