At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
What we offer - Day One Medical Eligibility, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K, Paid Vacations and much more! We are searching for a Mixer Operator who possesses a basic understanding of mechanics and has an interest in learning and operating mixing processes.
- The Mixer Operator can expect to work as an integral part of the production team and will be responsible for retrieving, weighing, and mixing chemical ingredients, monitoring equipment during the process, recording information about equipment and compounds, and assisting in the planning and improvement of processes or products.
- To be successful as a Mixer Operator, you should be a professional with an understanding of mechanics and an interest in learning the mixing processes.
- The ideal candidate will be attentive, knowledgeable, and have a desire to work with other production team members to develop the best processes and products.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with forklifts may be preferred or required
- Understanding of chemical process.
- Aptitude for mechanics.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A desire to work with team members to improve processes and product quality in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment.
- Willingness to comply with safety and quality regulations, including wearing protective gear when necessary.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.