At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Operates forklift truck to move, stack, load or unload materials, parts and finished goods
- Unload finished good shuttle trailers and inbound transfers safely and without damage while transporting finished good product in pre-assigned locations, neatly, accurately, and damage free
- Warehousing: rotate product to comply with FIFO, consolidate partial pallets/partial rows and assigned storage locations also prevent mixed rows/mixed pallets of product
- Participate in housekeeping duties, and ensure that a safe environment is consistent to allow product handling will support inventory control and storage guidelines
- Maintain cleanliness and inspection log of assigned forklifts, proper care and changing forklift batteries
- Assist loaders in staging customer orders
- Other; attending safety/staff meetings, travel time to satellite warehouses, "projects" from management, completing paperwork, assisting other department's needs (I/C, Q/C)
- Attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Must be at the workstation at the beginning of the shift.
- Continuously follow all safety policies and procedures on the job.
- For safety and business purposes, must have communication skills including reading, writing and must be able to communicate to others as well as be able to receive communication from others.
- Must demonstrate a desire to continually improve the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Must be able to efficiently and consistently work at a fast pace to match or exceed the fast environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead, Supervisor, or Management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1-year Forklift Driving experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Basic math and organizational skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Complete internal Forklift certification within prescribed time frame
- Valid driver's license/Clean motor vehicle record
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.