Timber Creek, an FCA Packaging Brand creates and manufactures innovative wood packaging solutions. Our builders manufacture wood pallets, boxes and crates. Timber Creek offers competitive wages, opportunities for overtime, paid holidays, paid time off, health, dental, vision insurance and 401(k) benefits.Overview:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the lumber industry or in a construction or manufacturing setting. Experience using a nail gun and the ability to read a tape measure and blueprints are required. This is a physical job, and the candidate must be able to work safely and quickly to meet the minimum standards required for client needs. It is expected that everyone will follow safety and personal protective equipment protocols. Apply today!Essential Functions:
Requirements:Preferred but not required:
- Pallet, Box, and Crate Production. Safe use of power tools such as nail guns, saws, and drills to build various sized wood crates and boxes.
- Work among other production assemblers as a team environment.
- Specification Checks. Able to read and interpret basic blueprints.
- Attendance must be reliable and expected.
- Address and report all equipment defects or maintenance needs to maintain safe and efficient use. Follow all procedures, policies and know the equipment before using it. Speak up when observing something that may be unsafe or someone performing unsafe acts. Work with other team members to accomplish tasks in a fast-paced production environment.
- Housekeeping such as sweeping and disposing of scrap lumber.
- At least 6 months in wood manufacturing or related field.
- Experience using a nail gun.
- Ability to read blueprints and familiarity in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to motivate and communicate effectively with a team.
- Basic computer skills needed to log in and out of time keeping system.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Timber Creek is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.