At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- The position will encompass the activities involved in carrying out process development of Beauty Care products in the Trumbull pilot plant including preparing equipment for batching, submitting post cleaning swabs and product samples for micro testing and operating processing equipment.
- This person will also be responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the pilot plant, calibrating equipment, light maintenance of the process equipment and maintain satellite waste accumulation area.
- Associates degree or higher (preferred) Strong math skills with attention to detail required including quality control practices
- Previous experience in a manufacturing background required with weighing materials, industrial mixing and batching (preferred)
- The position is in the pilot plant and could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day and the employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and must be able to reach, lift, bend and stoop without restrictions
The salary for this role is $56,160.00 - $60,320.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.