Job you will doTypical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Healthcare Reimbursement, Operations and Outsourced Senior Financial & Accounting Consultant might include the following:
Who You Are
- Prepare financial reports, client budgets, accounting record and key performance indicator (KPI) reviews along with a comprehensive set of controls to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of financial results and ensure that report results comply with GAAP.
- Perform treasury tasks as designated by the client.
- Work closely with clients to assess their changing business and financial needs.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Oversee the operation of a client's accounting department to ensure processes are running efficiently.
- Work directly and foster a relationship with the CEO/President/Designated Contact as well as the Finance & Accounting leads to ensure we are serving clients in the best way possible.
- Coordinate the preparation of reports, returns and other documents as required, including payroll reports, year-end tax forms, monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements, sales tax reports and other reports requested by clients.
- Customize financial reporting for a client to meet their specific needs and help them better manage their business.
- Analyze a client's key performance indicators (KPIs) and other management reports.
- Ensure accounts payable are paid and payroll is processed in a timely manner as well as maintaining the chart of accounts.
- Oversee a client engagement team through a monthly/quarterly/period-end process that includes review of month-end balancing and journal entries, analysis of GL accounts, coding and completion of data entry of bank statement, and other bookkeeping transactions as completed by the engagement team.
- Provide ongoing advice to clients relating to historical financial information as well as financial projections.
- Provide reimbursement and operational guidance to healthcare clients.
- Assist clients with strategic and operational initiatives.
- You live and breathe client service - you love building relationships, working with clients and providing innovative solutions to problems.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit; you enjoy growing new initiatives, you can think on your feet, offer constructive feedback and take part in sharing knowledge.
- You have strong knowledge of GAAP, have dealt with more complex accounting issues and understand rural healthcare reimbursement and operations.
- You are tech savvy and have experience working in a paperless environment.
- You excel in project management and take pride in meeting deadlines.
- You love working with a team and helping others as well as learning from them. In addition to being part of a team, you feel ready to take on the challenge of leading a team of high-performing individuals.
- You are accustomed to reviewing details in data and reports, and you are comfortable with multi-tasking.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration, 5+ years of experience in the healthcare industry and/or private/public accounting working with clients and are open to some travel (10-25%). Holding an active CPA is preferred.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future. What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
#LI-KP1About the teamWho We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 14 states across the Midwest and western United States and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it! Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.