Overview !!$500 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR NEW EMPLOYEES!!
Part time, un-benefited position working 16 - 39 hours per two week pay period. Days of work are every other Saturday and Sunday with hours variable hours. This position works 1 holiday per year.
Under the supervision of the Admissions Manager, greets, directs and attends to patient needs, and assists in support services for the Admissions Department.
- Acts as a receptionist for lobby area – assisting and directing patients and family as needed.
- Records payments from individuals which are delivered in person and give receipts.
- Scanning of facesheets, EOB's, and other correspondence as assigned.
- Assign guest rooms and take payment.
- Sign out guest room keys.
- Direct florist and other patient deliveries to correct room/area; call employees to come and get their deliveries.
- May assist with registration process.
- Float to emergency registration area as needed.
- Complete return mail process.
- Distribute newspapers and other internal communication to appropriate recipients.
- Ensure all community care folders are full with these applications in waiting areas.
- Complete reminder calls as needed.
- Other clerical duties may be assigned.
- Strong telephone skills with customer service required.
Completion of high school education.
One year clerical experience requested.