Digi-Key is one of the fastest growing distributors of electronic components in the world. In addition to offering the broadest selection of in-stock electronic components and providing the best service possible to customers, employees have access to a highly competitive benefits package. The package includes a comprehensive health insurance plan featuring a low co-pay and no deductible plan as well as dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage; flexible spending accounts; competitive paid time off; relocation assistance; 401(k) and profit sharing; and education advancement. To learn more, visit our benefits and perks page .
The Senior Workforce Planning Analyst will be part of the Global Customer Service group, supporting the multi-site, multi- client global service center operations with a blend of technical and business expertise. Responsible for developing and maintaining weekly, long-term workload and staffing forecasts for multiple skills and channels. Presents forecasts and recommends staffing plans to management to ensure optimal service levels are met. Works closely with internal and external teams to analyze performance data and identify and recommend actions plans as needed.
This is an essential onsite role, and will require some onsite attendance. Key Responsibilities
- Analyze in teraction volume and performance against targets, identify causation/drivers to any unplanned results, collaborate with Workforce and Operations partners as needed, and determine corresponding work direction
- Communicate the daily work direction plan for Operations front line and senior leaders (Supervisors, Managers, Directors, and VPs) to execute - ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time
- Administer skills/profiles database and routing prioritization logic to ensure accurate work assignment
- Conduct intraday data and metric monitoring, detect performance issues, and immediately communicate concerning trends and anomalies to support our Operations partners in achieving service levels and business objectives
- Collaborate on staffing plans, risks, and recommendations and Operations Partner/Leaders to continually adjust based on changing business needs
- Perform statistical analysis of service center data, including forecasting and historical trend analysis
- Monitor daily activity and call volume trends for multiple queues and sites
- Facilitate weekly WFM meetings with relevant parties, including internal peers and external business partners.
- Administration and maintenance of Workforce Management tools.
- Identify recurring problems with system processes, policies, or procedures; contribute ideas to resolve problems to better service the customer and/or improve productivity.
Require d Qualifications
- Generate ad hoc reports and perform analysis as required to support business needs.
- Some travel may be required
- Miscellaneous duties assigned as needed
- 2-year degree in business or similar area, or 5 years related field or work experience.
- 3 to 5 years' experience i n an internal sales/customer service/Contact Center environment
- 3-5 years progressive e xperience performing workforce planning
- Experience in capacity modeling, six sigma/process improvement, or project management
- Experience with MS Business Intelligence tool , creating dashboards, and Tableau
- Ability to prove intermediate skill level or greater using Microsoft Excel and w orking knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, and Outlook
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required; Ability to communicate effectively to ensure exceptional quality and timely customer experience.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple assignments and coordinate workflow, producing high quality work in a deadline-driven environment with minimal direction across multiple geographies
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience maintaining an automated work routing application in a back-office environment, i.e., enterprise work router
- E xtensive experience working with tools such as Aspect, Verint, IEX TotalView /NICE WFM applications or similar Workforce Management tool with goal to build this cap ability
Digi-Key Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
If you are an applicant with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at 1-800-338-4105 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Supplement