Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide end to end performance test solutions for various projects within a program
- Possess the ability to write and design performance tests in Performance Center/LoadRunner
- Draft performance test artifacts, including test plans and test summaries
- Assess and ensure team members design, create, and maintain performance test scripts
- Possess the ability to assess the quality of performance test scripts and tests
- Develop workload models based on good-enough realism
- Work with team members to define/enhance processes and strategies associated with performance testing
- Applies appropriate performance testing technologies to meet the short- and long-term goals of the testing organization with a focus on improving overall testing efficiency
- Troubleshoot performance issues in collaboration with architecture and development teams. Performs root cause analysis and drives issues to appropriate resolutions
- Improve the reliability and repeatability of performance testing
- Works with project teams, Architecture teams, Agile teams, and Quality director to establish performance testing scope and effort
- Work with technology, finance, and business stakeholders to achieve, maintain, and provide standardized reporting of availability, stability, and performance goal status achievement
- Actively participates in and supports the software development life cycle and project management process
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail always; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others
- Initiative - Seeks increased responsibilities and takes ownership of tasks at hand; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts the success of team above own interests; supports everyone's efforts to succeed
- Planning and Organizing - Coordinates time and prioritizes tasks to ensure work is completed effectively.
- Decision Making - Compares data from different sources to draw conclusions and develop appropriate testing strategies
- Communication - Clearly conveys information and ideas both verbally and written
- Ability to multi-task
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 8+ years of experience scripting with the LoadRunner (HTML protocol), or JMeter
- Exposure to scripting using LoadRunner (Websockets protocol)
- Experience App monitoring Tools (Dynatrace, AppDynamics)
- Experience in Azure Performance Tools
- Experience in Working Web Service (REST & SOAP)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.