Pilgrim's is a leading global provider of high-quality food products, including well-recognized brands and value-added premium products. As one of the world's largest poultry producers, Pilgrim's has provided wholesome, quality products to customers and consumers for more than seven decades. It's our passion for excellence that continues to drive us to be the best, and we seek opportunities to diversify and grow.
Pilgrim's Arcadia Location
While Pilgrim's is a global company we offer a hometown feel within our complex located in Arcadia, WI. Pilgrim's works with 150 local growers. We employ approximately 500 team members at our complex. We give you the tools you need to discover your perfect career match, and the freedom and support to take your career to the next level. It is our goal to be your employer of choice and provide you with the opportunity for a better future!
Pilgrim's wants YOU to join our Security Team as a Security Lead or Security Technician ! The Lead position starts at $20.00/hour, the Security Technician position starts at $18.00/hour, and shift differential of $1.00/Hour on Afternoons and $1.50 on Nights. We are offering a Hiring Bonus up to $3000
Full-time Benefits include:
- 5 Days of paid time off at 30 days of employment
- Benefits at 60 days of employment, 401K contributions on day 1 of employment
- 70% off quality Pilgrim's poultry products
- Training provided with a trainer/mentor
- Advancement opportunities
- Better Futures Program -2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents!
- Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor Development Program or Management Trainee Program
At Pilgrim's, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always. This includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings, temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
1. Monitors plant activity
2. Hourly rounds (checking trailer temps (weekends only), doors, monitoring parking lots)
3. Monitor all team members and visitors entering and existing building including car traffic
4. Follow and comply with company policies
5. Receive and sort company mail
6. Badge administration and owner of Ccure system
7. Cleaning/sanitizing as needed
8. All other job duties as assigned
EXPECTATIONS - all Team Members
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma.
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
?? Ability to read and write in English
?? Strong computer skills preferred
?? Ability to walk more than one mile, on varying terrain, in all weather and up/down stairs
?? Ability to perform assigned tasks without direct supervision
?? Ability to communicate effectively under stress
?? Attention to detail
?? Professional attitude
?? Ability to work any shift
?? Security experience preferred but not required
Security Lead - 1 (Days FT)
Security Technician - 2 FT (1 - Afternoons 1- Nights)
Security Technician - 3 PT (Weekends)
Back-up positions available for each above position as well
1 FT Technician Team Member for Nights : 8:00 PM - 4:00 AM (Sunday night - Friday morning)
1 FT Security Lead for Days : 4:00 AM - Noon (Monday morning - Friday afternoon)
1 FT Technician Team Member for Afternoons : Noon - 8:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
3 PT Technician Team Members for Weekends - Summer job (May to October)
* 6:00 PM to 2:00 AM , 2:00 AM to 10:00 AM, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM