**IMMEDIATELY HIRING FOR NOW AND 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR**
Catapult Learning, a FullBloom company, partners with schools and districts to provide various services for students across the United States. In Racine, Wisconsin, Catapult provides Tier 2 reading and math intervention for students at several schools throughout the district.
As an Intervention Teacher, you will:
- Instruct pre-identified students (K-5) who are below grade level in reading and/or math
- Use and tailor Catapult curriculum to provide differentiated instruction for each student group based on students' needs, teacher requests, and data.
- Administer and use formative and summative assessment data (i.e., AIMSWeb, NWEA)
- Maintain consistent, proactive communication with supervisor, classroom teachers, principals, and parents
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, which may include escorting students safely both to and from the classroom
- Maintain inventory of educational materials and supplies
- Establish and maintain forms, files, and records as required by Catapult Learning, local, state, and federal agencies
- Be responsible for additional tasks not listed here
- Requires a bachelor's degree
- Valid and current Wisconsin DPI Teaching License, substitute license not applicable
- Teaching experience preferred
- Comfortable with using or willingness to learn how to use technology (Microsoft Office, Google Apps, etc.)
- Competitive pay, based on educational and professional experience
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid training, on-going coaching and professional development
- All classroom and instructional materials provided
Physical Environment/Working Conditions
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Typically, teachers are placed in a single school building and there is no travel needed.