Experienced Dental Lab Technician III (Denture) needed!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Rachael Fletcher
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $41,600 - $50,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. We have over 30 labs throughout the country. Our team is growing and we are looking for great people to join our team.Why join us?
We pride ourselves on great relationships internally and externally. We care about our people and care about our customers.
We offer employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We also offer Paid Holidays, Vacation and sick time as well as a 401K with company contribution and tuition reimbursement!Job Details
General Description of Function:
The Dental Laboratory Technician III is a member of the dental laboratory team who, upon prescription from a dental clinician, constructs custom made restorative and dental appliances. The Dental Laboratory Technician will be responsible for the fabrication, alteration or repair of dental devices such as dentures, crowns, bridge, inlays or appliances
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 5+ years Removable appliances
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Trim all models using proper equipment to standards
- Articulate models using proper materials, bite registration and supplies standards
- Fabricate base plate and rims using proper procedures and materials to standards
- Fabricate custom trays using proper procedures and materials to standards
- Fabricate bleaching trays using proper procedures and materials to standards
- Set teeth full arches, wax, process and finish, repairs and relines
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.