We are looking to hire an Account Manager for our growing company. This role will require you to thrive in the overall management of our clients’ accounts, creatively problem solve and be exceptional at understanding clients’ needs and running with projects from start to finish.
Our Account Service department is responsible for the account management and promotion of our client’s brands through effective marketing and advertising. Working closely alongside our Creative department, our Account Managers come up with campaigns and strategies to develop the image of the brand, boosting the sales of its products.
What you’ll do...
- Manage every aspect of client accounts including proposals, schedules, projects, calendars, research and more.
- Develop marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Develop, manage, and implement successful marketing campaigns.
- Experiment and develop new ideas and concepts in content, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, and lead generation campaigns.
- Maintain an engaging content, creative, and web presence strategies for our clients.
- Build trusting relationships with clients, partners, and vendors.
- Prepare, allocate, and maintain the budget profitably.
- Review and approve all marketing materials.
- Measure the successes of the campaigns, the performance levels, and build strategies based on it.
- Achieved a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing.
- 3+ years of experience as Account Manager is a plus.
- Ability to keep projects on schedule and take responsibility for quality, deadlines, and budgets.
- Excellent organizational skills and comfortable in fast-paced working environment.
- A creative mind with a knowledge of copy and design.
- Experience with commercial brand strategy.
- Equally strong literacy, numeracy, and administrative skills.
- Updated with all recent industry trends and practices.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tools such as social media platforms, Google, digital ad platforms, etc.
- Great attitude, team player mentality and a sense of humor are a must!
Account Manager is a high-level role in marketing. The role requires great management skills and leadership qualities. It will shift from project management and building client relationships to producing content and overseeing the processes demanded of the Account Service department.
With years of experience and knowledge gained, one can move to other roles like:
- Account Executive
- Account Supervisor
- Chief Marketing Officer