The primary focus of this Solution Analyst position will be in supporting our Oracle Planning & Procurement space and working closely with the business team in either the Production, Quality or Inventory functional area. The ideal candidate must understand the importance of governance and the benefits of driving process and system alignment across multiple sites for our core manufacturing applications.
- As a Solution Analyst,
- You will facilitate and serve as a lead for managing demand for applications services work and prioritizing requests for application enhancements and new development across the business portfolio in an Agile environment.
- You will pro-actively serve as a trusted business partner and function as the primary point of contact from IT for business stakeholders, as well as advocates on behalf of business stakeholders to ensure IT services meet their business priorities and needs.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to communicate clearly, collaborate, negotiate, listen, mitigate conflict, build alliances and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills. You must be able to document and translate business needs and functional requirements into solutions. Role & Responsibility
- Participate in process acceptance tests
- Analyze business issues and business requests from a process and solution perspective from the local site before initiating a formal change request
- Identify root cause to define process and solution improvement area and propose solution for local site or escalate
- Support implementation of standard process/es at local site/organization
- Participate in Solution Council meetings
- Participate Solution management Meetings together with key users
- Represent the users in user/reference groups where key users not available
- Facilitate operational efficiency, improve organizational communication and overall customer service
- Maintain relationship with regional and global affiliates & BU’s for systems which are global in scope
- Build strong relationships with power users within business functions
- Lead or participate in the fit gap analysis of existing processes
- Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases
- Set up and maintain functional requirement documentation
- Education required: Bachelor’s degree in related field/discipline and/or relevant experience implementing business process change
- Experience required: 1-5+ years
- Travel required:
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Influencing Skills
- Critical thinking
- Leadership Skills
- Change Management
- Passionate about everyone’s success
- Project management
- Process discovery and documentation
- Ability to analyze and design business processes
- Process performance management
- Ability to develop test conditions and expected results based on the application requirements
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.Nearest Major Market:
North Dakota Nearest Secondary Market: