Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Associate Director to join our Learning and Development group which is part of the KPMG International organization. organization.
* Supports the Audit Performance Solutions Lead, in scoping proposed learning and/or performance solutions and preparing the High Level Design Document and associated resource requirements for large or complex projects and/or Leads the scoping of proposed learning /performance solutions for small to medium complex projects; prepares the High Level Design Document and associated budget requirements for approval by the Audit Performance Solutions Lead, the Audit Strategic Business Partner and the respective business leaders
* Manage and implement Global Service Center (GSC) product driven learning and development projects, including but not limited to data and analytics and methodology tools
* Collaborate with managers, instructional designers and GSC product teams to design and develop the learning solutions, from needs analysis to deployment and measurement
* Provide oversight and manage communications as well as design meetings with key stakeholders and course developers, to determine priority content areas and align content to learning needs
* Establish relationships with key clients and stakeholders to link learning solutions, priorities and recommendations to their strategy and developing audit needs
* Participate in internal and external forums to identify emerging trends and leading industry practices for potential implementation within audit performance solutions
* Minimum seven years of Audit client service delivery experience and CPA is required; recent progressive learning, organizational development and adult learning design
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
* Principles, eLearning design or performance solutions design and development experience
* Experience developing blended learning program around business development or leadership skills
* Exceptional writing skills
* Requires some flexibility to work irregular work hours, to accommodate multiple time-zones and manage in a global virtual environment
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $98800 - High: $182100
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.