CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture. Summary
CHS Inc. a $33B global enterprise has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Sr. Manager Planning, Design and Construction. This role reports to the Sr. Director, Enterprise Engineering and is responsible for leading the CHS enterprise construction department supporting agricultural projects. This will include managing large-scale CapEX budgets, overseeing leadership of multiple projects, and leading continuous improvement efforts to drive value for the enterprise. This is a 100% remote role. Responsibilities
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Lead the enterprise construction project management team responsible for planning, development, and execution of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Oversee CapEx budgets for multiple major projects across the enterprise; drive operational excellence and optimization with the right cost management to maximize the benefits for internal and external CHS stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to senior leadership on enterprise-wide construction projects.
- Provide guidance on project design, planning and execution.
- Create and champion a culture of safety including compliance with all company safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, agriculture, business, or related field
- 10+ years managing multiple construction projects, with experience in the agriculture industry
- 7+ years people management
- Certification as a Project Management Professional
- Demonstrated process discipline that includes building, maintaining, and improving effective processes
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written & listening
- Experience with the following programs: Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CAD and Procore software
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.