CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360?? agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Regional Quality Manager for Precision Technologies is responsible for customer quality experience and solutions implementation for Precision Technology (PT) products and machine functionality within North America Region. This role develops a team of Customer Quality specialists/engineers focused on early identification of product quality and behavior issues, rapid field containment of quality issues, and resolving sophisticated technical support problems (THD Level 2/3) as well as accurate documentation and communicating of issues to global Digital/Precision Solutions team for resolution and incorporation into new and current product. Champion of voice of NA customer in Current Product Management process. Defines regional customer acceptance criteria for new product based on regional needs. Collaborates proactively across Quality functions and Product Platforms respective of the integrated and inter-reliant nature of sophisticated agricultural machinery and Precision Technologies (PT). Support and coordinate with Global Product Platforms (GPP), Digital Solutions Product Management, Global Quality Leaders and Brand Management to improve customer driven solutions to regional product issues. Supervises product performance in the field, identifying the key technical issues to be resolved and driving the root cause analysis and resolution process in collaboration with Global Precision Technologies Quality and Customer Success team.
This role can be located in Racine, WI or Burr Ridge, IL and is eligible for a flexible hybrid work model.
- Understand local market requirements and provide the Voice of the Customer to accurately prioritize field Quality & Reliability issues.
- PIP (Product Improvement Program) Management - identification and proposal for region management financial approval, reducing cycle time from submission to dealer release.
- Implement strategic field actions and product improvements tied to Net Promoter Scoring on key product lines.
- Responsible for Product Quality results on Dealer Satisfaction Survey and execution of internal and external actions intended to address identified issues.
- Implement actions to achieve warranty critical metrics improvements aligned with budget and multi-year strategic business plans.
- OK to Sell approval for new products launched into the region.
- Region management of Early Warning activities for New Product Launches - validation, concern resolution.
The annual base salary range for this role is $117,000 - $196,900 USD (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- Bachelors Degree with 4+ years experience in quality methodology, technical problem solving in agriculture manufacturing or related industry with Precision Farming preferred
- 2+ years experience formally or informally leading a team or project
- Ability to travel up to 25% with the majority being in US & Canada
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Products, especially Excel