Job Description JOB SNAPSHOT - Now Hiring Job Title: Security Guard - Patrol Division Supervisor
Location: Metro Area
Hourly Pay Rate: $21 / hour
General Job Functions:
The Patrol Division Supervisor is an operational employee of the company responsible for, training and scheduling, typically reporting into an MSS or CSM. In some cases, the Patrol Supervisor will also provide drive-by patrol services to patrol accounts. The Patrol Supervisor is responsible for working with the MSS, CSM's, Project Managers and/or Site Supervisors in the branch to develop schedules, manage schedules, fill open shifts and oversee the Patrol Officers. This role is 100% tactical and operational. The Supervisor is expected to build upon a culture of employee engagement and set the example for all employees in the branch of servant leadership and personal commitment to the GardaWorld Values.
Pay Rate: $21 / hour Shift & Hours: Full Time Wednesday-Sunday 8:00 PM-4:00 AM but needs to be flexible as needed.
Included Benefits/Perks: Training, 401K, Paid Time Off, Health Insurance Benefits, Use of Company Vehicle During Shift and Gas Card. Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients. JOB DESCRIPTION Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
QUALIFICATIONS Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- The Patrol Division Supervisor is expected to achieve the following metrics within GardaWorld's performance-based business environment:
- 100% of shifts covered by qualified personnel at all accounts during the responsible shift
- Personnel inspections and training of personnel to all accounts during the responsible shift
- Personnel recruiting to ensure full staffing levels
- 100% compliance to the GardaWorld Mandatory Requirements
General Qualifications to work in physical security at GardaWorld include:
- Hands-on Approach, Problem Solving, Communication, Consultation, Cultural Awareness, Leadership & Navigation, Relationship Management, Ethical Practice, Employee Engagement, Thick-skinned, Organized, Sense of Urgency
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Possess at least a high school education or Equivalent (GED)
- Pass an extensive screening process
- Security, Military, Law Enforcement Experience Preferred
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
Minnesota License QualificationsEducation