At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Ensures that all processes are followed according to job routers, process specifications, engineering change orders (ECO's), and standard work procedures in a safe operating manner.
- When in doubt, stops and asks cell coordinator, shift lead or manager for assistance. Ensures that all required quality testing gets completed within product specification and documented appropriately with the actual test results reading.
- Uses the inventory tracking tools appropriately, and labels all products to the process specifications.
- Transacts inventory before physical process action. "Transacts before Acts." Performs and records all transactions and Labor Reporting accurately and brings inventory discrepancies forward to the cell coordinator, lead or manager and helps investigate and resolve.
- Reports all non-conforming products to the cell coordinator, lead or manager.
- Provides input in filling out the NCR form for all non-conforming materials and places material in the assigned non-conforming
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D
- Minimum Requirements Manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be trainable to safely operate production equipment, including high lift truck, lift 50 pounds, manipulate drums weighing up to 600 pounds with proper mechanical assists, and maintain daily records for work performed.
- The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.