At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- The individual selected for this role will coordinate activities to ensure customer requirements are met at all
- Analyze quality performance utilizing statistical and analytical tools and methods. Verify conformance and
productivity of quality engineering system through audits, surveys and conformance testing coordination
- Interact with manufacturing and engineering teams to optimize documentation related to internal and external
- Work with all quality techs in the operation of QC functions on all shifts
- Key member of internal audit group for the site. Perform a minimal of two internal audits for the site
- 3-5 years of work experience in a chemical or manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
- Ability to work alternate hours if needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Strong background with 5S, Lean and Continuous improvement methodologies 2- 4 year Degree in Chemical
Engineering or Chemistry or another related field.
- Must possess strong communication skills and the ability to lead and coordinate efforts between various
functional groups to address customer requirements, and to complete projects related to the achievement of
- Demonstrated leadership; able to indirectly manage and mentor team members
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.