At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?
The Category Insights Manager for Fabric Finishers and Home Care is responsible for proactively identifying growth opportunities for Henkel brands and the Laundry + Home Care categories. The Category Insights Manager will partner with Henkel stakeholders to bring consumer-based thought-leadership that delivers actionable solution for retailers. This position actively engages and builds relationships with multiple levels across the Commercial and Marketing organizations. They will also initiate, develop, synthesize, and translate shopper and category insights into category growth platforms that support in-store activation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and analyze complex data to identify and quantify category/brand growth opportunities and emerging category trends.
- Identify/understand shopper behaviors and trends at the category and channel level to influence activation of brand and retailer category strategies.
- Build the category insights-based components for national innovation launch presentations.
- Manage and present Henkel category business updates and concrete, actionable recommendations to executive leadership.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and execute shopper-facing growth strategies based in insights and analytics.
- Proactively provide internal and external stakeholders with timely and relevant business insights that motivate consumer behaviors and grow categories.
- B.S. or B.A. degree
- 5+ Years CPG experience, with 2+ years in Category Management/ Insights
- In depth expertise in analyzing and drawing insight from syndicated and secondary sources (e.g., IRI/Nielsen POS & Panel, Numerator, Kantar, Mintel, etc.)
- Ability to connect multiple sources of data (qual and quant) to tell a holistic and actionable story
- Strong data visualization and presentation skills
- Proficiency in computer applications (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication
The salary for this role is $105,000.00 - $178,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.