At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- The Senior Finance Analyst in Reporting & Analytics works broadly across all North America Henkel Consumer Brands Finance teams to provide automated and standardized reporting and analytics
- Management & ownership of financial reporting for the North American Henkel Consumer Brands business through the NA Reporting & Analytics Power BI site Interface with all finance teams (Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Structural Costs and Canada) to provide best in class service of business intelligence
- Update month end reporting on all KPI's for the NA HCB business units Support daily volume, customer level forecasts and sales and profitability reporting with the sales controlling and sales leadership team.
- Interface with Global HCB and IMU counterparts to drive transparency and share best practices of reporting and business intelligence
- Liaison with our Shared Service Center in Manilla shared service center to maximize automation and standardization
- Maintain & update POS reporting on NA Reporting & Analytics Power BI site
- Strong collaboration with not only the finance teams, but also multi-functional business partners to provide best in class automated and standardized reporting and analytics
- Direct exposure to the VP of Finance, along with North American HCB Senior Leadership in Sales and Marketing
- This role will also connect with external data sources (IRI, Inmar, SAP, COLOR/Sales BI) to ensure consistency across all reporting metrics and constant focus on simplification, standardization, and efficiency
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science
- Finance or internship experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook
- Power BI experience preferred
- Highly motivated, team-oriented person with distinct 'Can-Do' attitude
The salary for this role is $75,000.00 - $95,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.