At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Create web-ready graphics in multiple dimensions and formats from final creative direction for all Alterna web sites, mobile sites, partner sites (i.e. online retailers, online advertisers and magazine web sites), as well as social apps in collaboration with Digital Marketing and Ecommerce teams
- Design print collateral, merchandising POGs and display graphics, presentations, and event/sales meeting graphics
- Design elevated packaging concepts for innovation initiatives and new product launches
- Assist Senior Manager with the art direction of secondary photoshoots
- Help refine the design process to reflect user experience and technical requirements for different channels, including web, social, mobile, and print
- Help maintain design standards, guidelines and best practices across asset and file management to digital and print collateral
- Must be able to understand business need/marketing direction and interpret it effectively
- Must be detail-oriented and review final work with an exacting eye to ensure delivered files are to spec while demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects with speed and accuracy
- Demonstrated grasp of luxury prestige aesthetic and an eye for sophisticated photo composition and typography
- 3+ years proven work experience with digital design including assets for web & mobile sites (brand and partner), email, banner ads, and social media. Packaging experience is a plus.
- College or university degree in Graphic Design
- Beauty or fashion industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite for MacOS (AI, PSD, InD, Premiere a plus) and PowerPoint. Candidates must submit resumé and portfolio (PDF or website) to be considered.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.