At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
• Home Based office - located in NJ or Long Island. Territory will consist of NJ and Long Island. Overnight travel may be required, 25% or less.
• Competitive Base Pay plus sales bonus/commission. Car allowance program provided. First Day Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (4% matching), Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Parental Time Off.
• Executes sales strategy and develops action plans for area of responsibility in line with strategic priorities
• Coordinates execution of customer roadmap and ensures closure of CRM (e.g. ACE) projects (A)
• Actively manages implementation of price strategy in the region (A) Builds and maintains solid relationships with customers in the assigned territory
• Drives implementation of key strategic initiatives in sales area Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % and / or GP% targets) in sales area Leads, coaches and mentors sales team members and ensures their respective education and development
• Ensures efficient geographical coverage and cross-selling opportunities to achieve full business potential (sales and profit) (A)
• Coordinates tasks between key interfaces and ensures fulfillment of administrative tasks (A, B) Collaborates with Mark-g, CS, SC etc. to ensure full internal support for sales team (A); coordinates with KAM team on customer prio-s (L)
• Ensures compliant execution of sales processes (e.g. pricing, customer data management) (A) Provides sales forecast for the sales area and monitors key KPIs Manages relationships and plans with distribution partners, monitors their financial performance (A some SBU, L)
• High School Diploma/GED Required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Area/segment management
• Crisis handling
• Identifying key player roles
• Proposal generation/deal structuring
• Questioning - to be able to provide solutions or trouble shoot.
• Sales call planning/facilitation
• Sales digital fluency
• Sales forecasting
• Sales meeting planning/facilitation - presentations, product demonstration, etc.
• Sales talent management
• Understanding of supply chain understanding of the buying/se value selling
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.