Looking for a permanent job opportunity that will use your maintenance and mechanical talents? Kelly Professional & Industrial, in partnership with our manufacturing client, is recruiting for a General Maintenance Technician/Assembler
for a direct placement opportunity! These positions are permanent on day one, offering benefits that include:
What does a typical day look like for this role?
- $22.00 - $24.00 per hour starting pay
- Regular work schedule: Monday thru Friday, 8:00am-4:30p.m. Overtime may be required as needed.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts
- Paid holidays, paid time off
- 401(k) and ESOP retirement programs
- and more!
??? Keep the production and facility equipment at top performance levels. ??? Schedule and coordinate maintenance activities within the facility. ??? Perform scheduled preventative maintenance duties. ??? Procure parts for production equipment. ??? Maintain all records of maintenance work performed. ??? Assemble, clean, tag and mark hose assemblies according to requirements. ??? Prepare assembled items for shipping ??? Participate in processes and programs aimed at continuous improvement and safety ??? Perform other duties as assigned Qualifications for this General Maintenance Technician/Assembler role:
- High school education or GED required. Two-Year technical degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year facilities or maintenance experience required.
- Minimum 1 year industrial assembly, manufacturing, or warehouse experience required.
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills, strong detail orientation
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Basic PC skills
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
Click on Apply Now
for instant consideration for this position. We look forward to connecting with you! Get a complete career fit with Kelly .
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.