Execute all phases of Government Account Marketing and Government Sales strategies and sales opportunities of SLED (State, Local and Education) and FED (Federal) markets within a specified territory. This is to be accomplished via direct interaction and management of select government agencies. This position is open to any U.S. location near a major airport. Role & Responsibility
Government Agency Interaction and Management
- Interface and support Sales and Sales Operations groups responsible for management and support of the lifecycle of contracts and customer relationships.
- Disrupt competitive relationships that will serve Doosan Bobcat’s long term government sales strategy.
- Assist in the management, implementation and maintenance of new and existing government contracts. This includes, but is not limited to, initial proposal creation, modifications, pricing updates, and execution strategy.
Drive Government Sales Volume and Growth
- Assist dealers and customers with bid specifications, discount questions and quoting in coordination with the Account Managers. Effectively work with other Government Accounts team members and deliver world class customer support.
- Identify low performing government sales territories. Implement strategy and action plan to improve.
- Work cross-functionally with Legal, Finance, Marketing, HR, Field Staff, Dealers, as well as Doosan-Bobcat leadership to ensure effective workflow and execution throughout the contract sales life cycle. Communicate with field sales staff and dealerships on contract start dates, end dates, price pages, what equipment is eligible, and how to quote customers.
- Participate in field schools, training dealerships on proper quoting, ordering, and delivering procedures.
- Communication with Regional Directors/Dealer Account Managers and dealerships on competitive opportunities and sales process strategies to make sound business decisions.
- Support internal reporting requirements as it pertains to contract performance and sales reporting.
- Maintain a show database that has dates of shows pertaining to state contracts.
- Support and attend trade shows or conferences.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or extensive experience in lieu of 4-year degree.
- Experience: 4+ years of experience including government and business to business (B2B) sales and contract sales management. Military experience is a plus.
- Strong business acumen and analytic capabilities.
- Product knowledge of Doosan Bobcat and competitor products is a plus.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Effective project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate machines proficiently for product demonstrations.
- Microsoft Office Suite competency, including strong Excel skills. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Travel Standard: 30% - 50%.
The salary for this position starts at $90,000+ Depending on Experience
We are Bobcat. At Doosan Bobcat, you are part of the team that empowers our customers to accomplish more. We offer a total rewards package that will offer you salary plus potential of annual bonus based on your performance. The benefits day one (medical, dental, vision, RX and 401K) along with paid vacation, holiday and parental leave just to name a few.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.Nearest Major Market: