To provide accounting responsibilities integral to Doosan business monthly reporting results including balance sheet account reconciliations, manual closing journal entries, ERP module closing and trial balance submission. Monthly and quarterly closing process includes variance analysis and footnote preparation. Role & Responsibility
Monthly Report Compilation and Analysis
• Complete monthly and quarterly closing process, including variance analysis and footnote preparation.
• Prepare monthly journal entries for monthly accounts receivable, accounts payable, and treasury activities.
• Accurately reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts and work with appropriate teams to timely resolve any reconciling items.
• Research and identify appropriate resolution for any identified variances.
• Submit and reconcile monthly trial balance information for North America business units as assigned.
• Assist with finance related projects as assigned.
Account Reconciliation and Audit
• Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
• Work with external auditors on various requests for analysis and information.
• Assist in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the General Ledger.
• Assist in periodic activities such as internal controls, annual plan, physical inventory, annual standard setting, etc.
Fixed Asset Management
• Manage Fixed asset sub ledger.
• Fixed asset audits.Job Requirement
• Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with Finance/Accounting concentration.
• Experience Required: 0>2 years. Knowledge of financial accounting. Experience in a manufacturing environment is beneficial.
• Oracle and SAP experience is a plus.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Microsoft Office Suite competency, including strong Excel skills.
• Excellent cross-functional teamwork skills.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong time management and prioritization skills.
• Travel Required: Others Areas of Focus
- Plan the job responsibilities in the monthly cycle in order to meet the cut-offs and tight closing schedule, complete balance sheet and variance analysis, timely account reconciliation, and work on special reports done on a monthly, yearly, and quarterly basis.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.Nearest Major Market: