The Field Sales Support Specialist is responsible for utilizing Bobcat core product knowledge, Bobcat systems knowledge and corporate office relationships to strategically support the Bobcat Field staff and Bobcat dealer sales specialists. This position will develop and deliver product information and training content on Bobcat’s core product portfolio for targeted territories. A key responsibility for this position will be to become proficient with Bobcat’s internal and dealer facing systems to help resolve dealer credit questions and discrepancies, facilitating equipment transfers and answering general system related questions. Success in this position will require strong networking skills to build a diverse resource network that enables prompt support to the Bobcat internal and external sales team.Role & Responsibility Account Manager Support
- Assisting with dealer credit and rebate questions for machine and attachment sales
- Facilitating the backend execution of territory specific sales programs
- Facilitating machine transfers to fulfil retail sales
- Locating and securing equipment for large sales deals out of dealer inventory
- Working with Sales Specialists regarding questions on their Performance Club Account
- Support the Government Municipal bid sales process and program
Dealer & Customer Interactions
- Conduct field trainings such as, regional product meetings, dealer call ins, targeted Field trainings and other training events on Bobcat’s core product.
- Effectively and expertly deliver content to large and small audiences in formal and informal settings.
- Provide timely and accurate answers on product, market and system related questions.
- Professionally represent Bobcat at product demonstrations, dealer open houses, field trainings, trade shows and other events.
- Utilize Bobcat’s inventory system and reports to identify dealer product stocking gaps
- Utilize Bobcat’s market share and market data systems to help identify territory specific
- sales opportunity areas.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration, marketing or equivalent.
- Exprience Required: 1-2 years
- Travel Required: 50%+
- Willing to relocated in 12-24 months to one of Bobcat's sales territories
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to independently deliver Bobcat training programs
- A background/aptitude in agricultural, construction or industrial motorized, mobile equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and performance driven
- Proficient in data mining, research and analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.Nearest Major Market: