SHIFT: Monday - Friday, 4:30pm-8:30pm SUMMARY:
Keeps building in clean and orderly condition by performing cleaning duties as needed. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Sweep, mop, scrub and vacuum hallways, stairs and office space.
- Empty trash and garbage containers.
- Operate vacuum cleaners, scrubbers and buffers as required.
- Scour and polish lavatory fixtures and mirrors.
- Clean blinds and wash windows as needed.
- Clean carpet and ceiling gates as needed.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a driving record that is insurable by the company.
- Must carry an acceptable level of vehicle insurance as required by the company.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear, use hands to fingers, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance and stoop.
- Occasionally required to lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
- Required to use close, distance, color, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and high, precarious places.
- Exposure to outside weather conditions, risk of electrical shock, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and vibration.
- Potential exposure to a loud noise level in the work environment.
- Physical presence at company workplace required.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to individuals with disabilities who are qualified. We will provide reasonable accommodations for employees and applicants with disabilities who are qualified, unless doing so would cause undue hardship. A written request must be given to Human Resources.
At Forum Communications Company, our legacy is deeply rooted in harnessing the power of communication to connect and inform people in the communities we serve. Since 1917, everything we do is driven by creating and sharing information, ideas and insights.
Today, we're a leading media and technology company that's home to a family of people whose passion and purpose is fueled by collaboration and innovation. We believe in supporting each other, working hard towards common goals and having fun.
Come for the perks: Excellent employee culture, competitive pay, 401(k), company-paid volunteer time, health and wellness initiatives for all employees. Additional perks for full-time positions include: comprehensive benefits package, generous paid time off, paid holidays and paid time off for birthday, paid parental and pregnancy disability leave for qualifying employees.
Stay for the people: Family-owned and operated since 1917, development and growth opportunities, inclusive, creative culture, safe working environment, employees of all ages and backgrounds, positive collaboration.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. FCC currently does not offer employer sponsorship.