Job Summary IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace. Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
7322 Manufacturers Drive City:
Wisconsin Zip Code:
53704 Domicile Location:
FXG-US/USA/P537/Madison - OTP Colocation Auto req ID:
375679BR Additional Location Information:
Up to $25.50/hr!
Extra $3/hour (10PM-10AM) surge pay effective from 11/06/2022-12/24/2022
Weekend differential of $3.50/hour from 10/14/2022-12/26/2022
Includes a $1.00 per hour shift differential pay enhancement and a $1 per hour full time pay enhancement.
Employee Referral Bonus $500.00
Full Time Schedules available : must be able to work a consistent schedule that spans over two shifts on scheduled days, that will be approximately 35 hours each week based on business needs.
Early Morning @ $18.00/hour base pay
Evening @ $17.00/hour base pay
/hour base pay
Early Morning @ $19.00/hour base pay
/hour base pay
Seasonal Package Handlers
The seasonal program ends on or before the second Saturday in January.
At the conclusion of the seasonal program, opportunities may be extended to current seasonal employees to be converted to a regular package handler role.
Seasonal package handlers are ineligible for benefits, including PTO/sick time unless otherwise required by law, and follow normal package handler pay rate schedules.
Start times and end times vary based on business needs.
Flexible schedules available including weekends. EEO Statement
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce