A move to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices will take your real estate career in the right direction! Our real estate brokerage transforms real estate agents into trusted advisors, creating real estate relationships that last a lifetime. Whether you’re just starting to think about obtaining your real estate license, or you’ve decided to make a move to a brand that’s here for you, we invite you to learn more about us!
There’s a good reason more than 50,000 real estate professionals want our name behind their own. We want to help you achieve your goals faster than you would without us. As a full-service brokerage you’ll have team support from start to finish for every deal, plus powerful tools that streamline your workflow and give you a competitive edge.
Residential Real Estate Agent Details
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Premier Properties is a full service real estate brokerage located in Fargo, North Dakota. We are a forward thinking company investing in technology, advanced marketing strategies, hands-on training and most of all, YOU!
We are looking for high-energy, highly motivated, people who share our vision and love with the premise of building from the ground up. We are committed to delivering tailor-fit real estate agent support. We know what it takes to successfully execute a real estate transaction in today’s market, and we ensure our highly-trained Real Estate Professionals are equipped with the tools, knowledge, and support for success. Come grow with our “Good to know!” team!
What YOU provide:
- Eager to learn and grow Passionate about your clients Excellent customer service/communication Not afraid of rejection - “Whatever it takes” attitude Willingness to hustle – Self driven Commitment to your self-success Strong follow up game Organizational skills Coachable Be a licensed real estate agent Experience with sales Communication - Can you ask for help or put your hand up when you don’t understand? Passion – Do you get as excited about homeownership, mortgages, and real estate as we do - then it’ll be a good fit! Loves to have fun!
What WE provide:
- State-of-the-art technology platforms – website and customer relationship management system (CRM)/marketing 30+ years of combined industry experience Spacious office in the heart of Fargo next to I-29 and I-94 Great work culture Leadership and mentoring - we help you grow! Training and coaching - we help you learn! Grit - No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try again until we succeed.
We are looking for highly motivated, top-performing individuals with strong follow up skills. Agents need to have remarkable written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional productivity and professionalism. You must be a multi-tasker with a generous bandwidth for working on many transactions at one time.
Additional aspects of the role include:
- Meeting with potential clients that desire to buy or sell their home Assessing property values through market analysis Negotiating top dollar for clients Effective / frequent communication on daily / weekly basis Staying in tune with current market conditions / trends
Who we are looking for:
- Willing and able to address conflict / concerns and arrive at favorable solutions Desiring excellence Thriving in a fast paced environment Self-starting, self-motivating Life learner and firm believer in personal development Exceptional organization and scheduled routines
A day in the life of our Real Estate Agents often includes:
- Advising clients in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies Preparing thoughtful analyses of clients' properties, including competitive market analyses on homes Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends Marketing exclusive property listings to qualified buyers Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other industry professionals Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, and purchase and sales agreements Participating in best-in-class training and ongoing skills-development workshops
What makes Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Premier Properties different?
- National Platform – The BHHS REsource Center is a proprietary program offering our agents the ability to view all active listings within our company, and bring qualified buyers to any listing. This site offers marketing, training and more. Training and Mentorship Programs – Our leadership team provides training programs tailored to your individual level of business, sales, and real estate experience. Our team-oriented environment enables newer agents to learn from influential, highly successful senior agents and managers.
Our management team is here to train, coach, and support our Real Estate Agents in growing their businesses. We ensure we have the best-prepared, most knowledgeable Real Estate Agents in the market.
Our mission is to provide services and support that significantly increases the growth and profitability of our agents.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Premier Properties Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Premier Properties, which is independently owned and operated, became a member of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brokerage network, operated by HSF Affiliates LLC, in 2014. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Premier Properties was founded in 1998. Since that time it has earned a host of honors, including Top 10 Company for amount fundraised for the Sunshine Kids Foundation in 2020. BHHS Premier Properties serves Fargo-Moorhead, Detroit Lakes and surrounding areas with skilled and passionate agents. The company is independently owned and operated. Visit bhhspreproperties.com for more details.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, based in Irvine, CA, is a brand-new real estate brokerage network built for a new era in residential real estate. The network, among the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, brings to the real estate market a definitive mark of trust, integrity, stability and longevity. Visit bhhs.com for details.
About HSF Affiliates LLC
Irvine, CA-based HSF Affiliates LLC operates Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate and Real Living Real Estate franchise networks. The company is a joint venture of which HomeServices of America, Inc., the nation’s second-largest, full-service residential brokerage firm, is a majority owner. HomeServices of America is an affiliate of world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway Inc.