Direct Care Professional (Part-Time)
There are two ways to apply!
- Online at accessrrv.org/employment
- In person at 403 Center Ave, Suite 512 in Moorhead, MN (Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM)
Seeking Part-Time Direct Care Professionals! No previous experience required!
$1,200 sign on bonus!
Work one-on-one with our clients!
For over 30 years, it has been Access of the Red River Valley’s mission to provide the best care and support to children and adults in their right to lead dignified, independent lives in our community.
Direct Care Professionals are responsible for many things, including medication administration, personal cares, cooking, cleaning, taking clients to appointments, and being a companion to our clients while they are out in the community.
This position has a lot of opportunity for growth since every day can be a learning experience! It is great experience for those going into Nursing, Social Work, Psychology, Education, and many other Human Service fields! Our perfect employee is empathetic, great with time management, has a strong attention to detail, and works well with people! If this sounds like you, please apply!
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma/GED
- Pass a background study
- Have a current driver's license, auto insurance, and an operating vehicle (for transporting clients)
- Be willing to work every other weekend
Start your fun and rewarding career at Access of the Red River Valley today!