CHI Friendship is founded on the positive impact diversity has in our communities when embraced. Our successful employees genuinely enjoy learning about the people we support and helping them achieve independence while reaching their goals and dreams.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) with us, you will support a diverse range of tasks according our customized Person Centered Service Plan (PCSP) tailored to each person’s unique needs. Depending on their needs, your responsibilities could include support with medication administration, behavioral management, and daily documentation in addition to enhancing general life skills.
More importantly, you are someone who is dependable and compassionate with a proven ability to remain composed under pressure. As a trusted direct support professional, you are looked to as a leader when challenging situations occur where your reaction and self-control are most important.
We provide you with the same level of care you provide to others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement and support your work/life balance.
Starting pay rate for this DSP role is $18.00/hr.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Free Premium Membership to our Care@Work program to help employees with child care, pet care, senior caregivers, housekeepers & more.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
If you are ready to join a national leader in providing quality services to people with disabilities, join CHI Friendship today!
- Maintain a safe living environment that adheres to all codes and regulations
- Offer counseling and crisis intervention
- Support learning around financial management, housekeeping, cooking, personal hygiene, and other life skills
- Accompany individuals to social outings, doctor’s appoints and other activities
- Current valid driver’s license, car insurance, and reliable transportation