Senior EDI Analyst
- Digi-Key Electronics
- Home Office (Minnesota), Home Office (Minnesota)
- Join our team!
- Financial Services and Banking
- Business Analyst
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Senior EDI Analyst is responsible for the implementation of electronic data interchange systems between Digi-Key and its trading partners using traditional EDI standards along with mentoring, providing guidance, using best practices, and leading by example.
Must be able to...
- Perform all EDI Analyst tasks/responsibilities at 'mastery' level, demonstrating expertise in the EDI processes at Digi-Key.
- Lead in the analysis, presentation, and adoption of IT projects in understanding requirements, impact, and testing of EDI transactions.
- Lead in the work planning and maintaining of EDI related technologies and best practices.
- Lead the delivery of excellent customer service with urgency and ownership.
- Lead and mentor team members in EDI and team processes.
- Provide guidance for the team and business to ensure product integrity.
- Demonstrate proven behavioral skills, including being a team player, sound thinking and judgment, achieving results, relating to people, managing work effectively, and leading by example.
Other typical tasks may also include...
- leading topic discussions and sharing ideas.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Associate or higher degree in a technology-related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience.
- Typically, 4-8 years of experience in information systems, business, or related field.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, organizational, planning, problem solving, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism at all times.
- Able to work independently or collaboratively and maintain a positive attitude.
- Actively exchange ideas with others and build on their ideas to identify new solutions.
- Able to initiate action and build relationships within the department and trading partners.
- Develop and lead others, self-motivated, show personal accountability, be goal and vision minded, have ability to self-assess, and to be trusted.
- Motivate staff to continue developing their skills.
- Actively influence others to be excited and committed to furthering the organization's objectives.
- Generally, spend the workday sitting at a workstation and operating computer devices, such as, but not limited to keyboard, mouse, and screen.
- Generally, spend the workday performing repetitive motions that involve or affect the hands, head, and other parts of your body.
- Must demonstrate the following behavioral competencies; analytical capacity, attention to detail, communication proficiency, continuous learning, customer/client focus, developing others, ethical conduct, information seeking, initiative, manages execution, personal effectiveness/credibility, positive attitude, problem solving, professionalism, project management, relationship building, thoroughness, and time management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or relevant work experience.
- Experience with the products of IBM Sterling B2B Integrator and Cleo Harmony.
- Knowledge and/or experience of the REMEDI Framework would be a plus.
Digi-Key Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
If you are an applicant with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at 1-800-338-4105 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Grow your career with Digi-Key Electronics.
Digi-Key believes providing our employees with an environment focused on learning and resources to continue to grow in their personal and professional development is critical to the success of our employees and Digi-Key. Professional development programs available for most employees include opportunities such as skill development in a structured classroom environment, customized e-learning programs, and online work instructions. Personal development resources are also available including reference materials, computer-based training, online training, and other opportunities available through classroom instruction and in our Employee Resource Library. Digi-Key also offers tuition reimbursement, scholarship programs, and Digi-Key University.
What is the current company culture like?
At Digi-Key, you're part of a family. We work hard, but we play hard, too! Employee gatherings are a way for our valued employees to connect in a fun, friendly atmosphere. Digi-Key rewards employees for their daily dedication with individual employee recognition and company-wide events. Our employees enjoy events like:
- Department Appreciation Lunches
- Monthly Fruit & Cake Day
- Vendor Appreciation Day
- Summer Cookout
- Christmas Party
- Customer Service Week
- Health and Safety Week
- Engineering Week
- Employee Fundraising Events
- And more!
What skills, education, and experiences does your ideal candidate(s) have? Most positions require a High School diplopma or equivalent. We are looking for motivated individuals who enjoy working in a fast paced team oriented enviornment.
How would you describe the company leadership/team management? Digi-Key greatest asset is its employees. Leaders/managers value each employee and strive to enable them reach their full potential.
Where do you see the company/organization in the upcoming years? Digi-Key is a fast growing company and with that there is a lot of opportunites to grow with the company.
701 Brooks Avenue South
Thief River Falls
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert