Digi-Key Onsite Clinic: LPN
- Digi-Key Electronics
- Thief River Falls, MN
- Join our team!
- Job Type
- Full Time
Digi-Key's Onsite Clinic - Key Health & Wellness Center, operated by Premise Health, is looking to expand its team and has an opportunity for a knowledgeable, quality-focused LPN.
If you are interested in applying or would like to refer an interested individual, please use the following link: Premise Health Careers - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (jobvite.com)
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care - in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states andGuam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for afull-time LPNto join ourteam inThief River Falls, MN!
This position has an excellent schedule of Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
No weekends or on-call required!
- Interviews patient to determine medical problem/condition and documents in chart for physician.
- Obtains and records patient's vital signs and weight.
- Assists physician with patient examination as needed.
- Reviews physician's orders, lab requests, or follow-up needs with patient.
- Documents services performed on appropriate forms.
- Dresses wounds as instructed. Applies compresses, ice and heat packs.
- Observes patients and reports adverse reactions to medication or treatment to medical personnel in charge.
- Administers specified medication, orally or by subcutaneous or intermuscular injection, and notes time and amount on patients' charts.
- Assembles and uses clinic equipment.
- Collects samples, such as urine, blood, and sputum, from patients for testing and performs routine laboratory tests on samples.
- Sterilizes equipment and supplies.
- Cleans rooms and changes linens.
- Maintains supplies, including stocking and ordering new supplies and disposing of expired or damaged supplies.
- Responds to patient or client telephone inquiries by evaluating and responding to the patient's/clients problems and questions.
- Follows up with patients who miss appointments.
- Follows up with patients on lab results, including the scheduling of any additional tests.
- Coordinates referrals for patients through insurance and other physician offices.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited program, Associate's degree (A.S.) and/or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Licensed as a Practical or Vocational Nurse
- Current hands on Certification in Basic Life Support is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on scope of contract services.
- At least three years of clinical experience as a LPN/LVN in an ambulatory care, occupational health, or emergency department setting.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health's commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a sponsored posting by Digi-Key Electronics for Premise Health. The hired individual will not be employed by Digi-Key Electronics, but will work in the Thief River Falls Digi-Key Electronics facility. If a candidate applies to the posting on the Digi-Key Electronics Career site, their information will be shared with Premise Heath for an application review. Premise Health is responsible for all application decisions.
Digi-Key Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
If you are an applicant with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at 1-800-338-4105 or email@example.com .
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Grow your career with Digi-Key Electronics.
Digi-Key believes providing our employees with an environment focused on learning and resources to continue to grow in their personal and professional development is critical to the success of our employees and Digi-Key. Professional development programs available for most employees include opportunities such as skill development in a structured classroom environment, customized e-learning programs, and online work instructions. Personal development resources are also available including reference materials, computer-based training, online training, and other opportunities available through classroom instruction and in our Employee Resource Library. Digi-Key also offers tuition reimbursement, scholarship programs, and Digi-Key University.
What is the current company culture like?
At Digi-Key, you're part of a family. We work hard, but we play hard, too! Employee gatherings are a way for our valued employees to connect in a fun, friendly atmosphere. Digi-Key rewards employees for their daily dedication with individual employee recognition and company-wide events. Our employees enjoy events like:
- Department Appreciation Lunches
- Monthly Fruit & Cake Day
- Vendor Appreciation Day
- Summer Cookout
- Christmas Party
- Customer Service Week
- Health and Safety Week
- Engineering Week
- Employee Fundraising Events
- And more!
What skills, education, and experiences does your ideal candidate(s) have? Most positions require a High School diplopma or equivalent. We are looking for motivated individuals who enjoy working in a fast paced team oriented enviornment.
How would you describe the company leadership/team management? Digi-Key greatest asset is its employees. Leaders/managers value each employee and strive to enable them reach their full potential.
Where do you see the company/organization in the upcoming years? Digi-Key is a fast growing company and with that there is a lot of opportunites to grow with the company.
701 Brooks Avenue South
Thief River Falls
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert