Saturday rotation 8:00-noon
Perform vehicle inspections and function as a technician who is able to perform minor diagnose and minor repairs of most vehicle components with some supervision required, and who has some previous work in a shop setting.
* Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
* Diagnose cause of minor malfunctions and performs minor repair.
* Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
* Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
* Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
* Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
* Road tests vehicles when required.
* Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
* Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
* Other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* One year required minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Valid Driver's License with Clean Driving Record
Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screening and Background check
401k-sick leave-vacation-health insurance-company cabin in the Black Hills-exercise room on site
Click "apply" to email your resume or Contact Dave at 605-224-5912