At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
We are currently growing our North America team and are seeking an Environmental Health & Safety Specialist
to join our talented team!
Along with the EHS Team, this position will help to develop, coordinate, and administer Environmental, Safety, and Health programs. This position's activities are focused on strategic safety and incident-prevention initiatives to help support the day-to-day operations of the facility. Responsibility for oversight, implementation, and internal auditing of the facility's compliance 14001 & 18001 Standards. Works with departments, including employees at all levels of the organization, to find and resolve safety issues & ergonomic concerns. Role & Responsibility
- Maintain and Implement Facilitiy’s Compliance with 14001 & 18001 Standards.
- Maintain Certifications: ISO/OHSAS certification compliance. ISO/OHSAS certification compliance.
- Compliance Audits: Support all compliance audits, and is the lead for the audit process.
- Oversee Environmental, Health, and Safety Inspections (EHS) in the facility in conjunction with area supervisors.
- Administration of the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Assist with Return to Work Program. Work with medical professionals to assess health risks and to develop ways to manage health issues and concerns.
- Maintain Record Keeping for the EHS Department: Document control & retention. Manage the Policy and Procedure Manual, along with working with process owners for its annual review and update needs, in addition to coordinating employee awareness/training. Track Job Hazard Analyses. Organize Industrial Hygeine annual testing, and provide individual results to employees tested. Work with Manufacturing facilitators and team leads to maintain all employee safety-training records and ensure consistency throughout the facility.
- Work in conjunction with the facility’s management to complete risk & safety assessments.
- Manage the Job Hazard Analysis Program.
- Manage the Corrective Action Program.
- Complete Hazard Assessments.
- Work in conjunction with the facility’s management and OHS Nurse to lead safety teams including accident investigation.
- Ergonomics: Manage corrective actions. Provide or seek out ergonomic recommendations. Pursue and assist with cell update and equipment improvements.
- Aid in emergency responses. Job Requirement
- 4 year degree preferred, or Technical Degree & relevant experience required.
- OSHA Related Certificates.
- Knowledge of applicable safety laws i.e. OSHA, EPA, etc.
- PC Skills, Excel, Oracle, Power Point.
- Critical thinking skills and problem solving skills.
- Must communicate well with all employees, within every level of the organization
- 2>5 years relavent experience
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed fostering an inclusive and a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.Nearest Major Market: