Customized Training Representative (PCN 01064776)
- Alexandria Technical & Community College
- Alexandria, Minnesota (US)
- $27.01– $47.89/hour
- Professional Services
The Customized Training Representative at Alexandria College plays a crucial role in developing relationships and selling specialized training programs to meet the needs of incumbent, underemployed, and unemployed workers in West Central Minnesota and surrounding areas. This position will collaborate with regional businesses and industry partners to identify training requirements and develop customized solutions. This is an on-campus position in Alexandria, Minnesota.
- Conducting market research and engaging with stakeholders to understand training needs in various industries such as workplace safety, manufacturing, fire, law enforcement, motorcycle, and senior college. Designing and adapting training programs to meet the specific needs of clients, ensuring high-quality instruction and effective learning outcomes. Collaborating with instructors and external vendors to deliver training programs. Managing customized training contracts and overseeing open enrollment offerings. Identifying new business development opportunities and cross-selling training services to existing clients. Monitoring revenue generation and reporting on financial performance to stakeholders.
- Associate degree or equivalent in related field Excellent planning skills Ability to collect, analyze, interpret and present data to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner Skills in negotiation to secure contracts and/or consulting services Ability to develop current state-of-the-art training courses based on client needs Skills and educational background in marketing, computer utilization (spreadsheets and databases) Ability to function cooperatively as a member of the Customized Training team
- Bachelor’s degree in related field Training expertise and working knowledge of all training programs offered through the Customized Training department. Working knowledge of System and College policies and procedures Knowledge of college policies and pricing structures necessary in contractual agreements Ability to recommend new special service program plans and improvements of existing programs
Alexandria College is constantly seeking to become a more diverse community and to enhance its capacity to value and capitalize on the cultural richness that diversity brings. The College strongly encourages applications from persons with diverse backgrounds.
NOTICE: In accordance with the Minnesota State Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business who use a rental or state vehicle shall be required to conform to Minnesota State’s vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
TO APPLY: Apply online at https://www.alextech.edu/about-atcc/human-resources. Click on “Apply for Jobs”. You must apply online and attach a cover letter, electronic resume and copies of your transcript(s) to your online application in order to be considered for this position.
CONTACT: Shari Maloney, (320) 762-4466 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexandria Technical & Community College is committed to legal affirmative action, equal opportunity, access and diversity of its campus community. (http://alextech.edu/nondiscrimination)
Alexandria Technical & Community College seeks faculty and staff who share our vision to be the premier institution of career preparation and comprehensive, lifelong learning. Candidates are welcome who are prepared to exercise leadership in a diverse, collegial, and professional environment.
Alexandria Technical & Community College has career opportunities available. Search jobs below.
1601 Jefferson Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert