The Accounting Generalist is responsible for providing financial, administrative, and clerical services. This includes general ledger accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash reconciliation, payroll and maintaining filing system.
- At least 3 years of experience working in Payroll, Accounting, or any similar position
- Accounting experience needed: accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and general ledger duties.
- Proficient in MS office applications, strong in excel a plus.
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial data.
- Must possess leadership skills (such as willingness to take initiative, be a self-starter, be influential and exhibit drive and passion for the job)
- Knowledge of AIA Contracts a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits and Wages
- Wages will depend on years of experience/ education and the amount of training needed. With little to no experience starting 42k/year.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401 K
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location