WBS, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is seeking a Intern - HR Analytics in our Milwaukee, Wisconsin location. This internship is full-time during the Summer of 2024. The hourly rate for this position is $19.30 with paid company holidays. Job Summary
The Business Analyst Intern performs analysis of complex data to provide the business with fact-based insights. They offer internal process and user/customer perspective of simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness into design and analysis. They support systems from a business perspective which involves testing, monitoring, and escalating to our IT support group as appropriate. Business Analysts are the bridge between the functional areas of HR and the technology and data that support them. This requires strong analysis, decision making and problem solving skills along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal). Job Responsibilities
- Develop test plan / test cases
- Support departmental reporting, metrics, budgets, dashboards, and analytics
- Assist with system configuration and administration
- Develop functional, process, and system documentation
- Monitor system and process performance and escalate issues as appropriate
- Gather, define and document complex business requirements and processes
- Assisting with transactions related to employee information
- Working with HR professionals to identify future improvement opportunities
- High School Diploma, GED, or HSED
- Current pursuit of a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, Computer Science, or closely related degree.
- Must be available to work full-time during summer 2024 with part-time during the academic year. Hours will be flexible to accommodate school schedule.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
End Date: 11/14/2023
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
EEO/AA policies and statements
Milwaukee, WI, US, 53203
Company: WEC Energy Group (WEC) Req ID: 3355
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee