You have the knowledge, now gain the experience!
Bobcat’s student program is an opportunity created to empower young professionals, like you. Whether you’re looking for on the job experience, testing the waters in a desired career path, or hoping for a foot in the door with us, we have an experience designed specifically for you and your aspirations. As a Co-op or Intern you will be presented the tools to further your professional development, apply your schooling to real-world projects, and gain hands-on experience while completing your undergrad degree.
Co-op: An 8-month long opportunity, Co-op positions are a full-time employment experience. Co-ops are fully immersed into the worlds of corporate and production industry as a full-time team member.
Internship: A semester long opportunity, Internships positions are a part-time employment experience. With the opportunity to extend multiple semesters, Interns tap into the foundations of our corporate and production industries.
Co-op and Intern opportunities span across 18 of Bobcat’s different functions.
Role & Responsibility
• Organize and analyze data that impact business decisions
• Complete market research projects that involve identifying appropriate data sources, collecting, and analyzing that data, and preparing and presenting recommendations
• Research key industry issues, challenges, trends, and topics to support the development of meeting and event plans, solutions and strategies
• Research, update data, initiate correspondence with District Sales Managers on Dealer Anniversaries and execute ordering and delivery of awards
• Able to do in town pick up and deliveries
• Provide support for ongoing projects, as well as special sales projects, events and tasks as assigned
• Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior standing seeking a degree in Marketing, Communications or a Business-related field
• Be able to adapt to working in a corporate setting
• Be able to independently work through a project from start to finish with limited supervision, as well as have the skills to work collaboratively on a team
• Have the vision to identify problems, make recommendations and provide creative and realistic solutions
• Be able to self-manage time and set priorities amidst multiple project requests and deadlines; be organized in order to complete projects in line with expectations and deadlines
• Possess strong communication skills, including the ability to listen and quickly understand new projects, proactively communicate concerns and effectively present to a group
• Possess a can-do attitude in order to enthusiastically deliver results to a department that depends on you
• Travel Required:
Nearest Major Market: Fargo