At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and services to our customers - and make the world a better place.
We are growing and are looking for talented team members to join our team!
The HR Specialist is responsible for implementing Human Resource strategies and providing a broad range of Human Resources Generalist functions to support the goals and objectives of the Operation. This role provides consultation on content and process to individual managers or client groups in areas including but not limited to: employee relations, policies and procedures, HRIS data management, Benefits, compensation, talent management, performance management, employee development, staffing and organizational change.Role & Responsibility Employee Relations
- Recommend, develop and implement employee relations practices to foster a positive employer-employee relationship and support the overall effectiveness of the organization.
- Provide guidance and counsel to employees relative to policy administration and interpretation.
- Conducts investigations as needed.
- Conducts various HR related training classes.
- Guide employees on training Talent Management and Development process & System.
- Assist managers with succession planning and development discussions.
- Employee training opportunities and continuing education.
- Consults with managers in all job or salary related issues.
- Prepares reports as needed to meet local and corporate requirements.
- Site contact for all benefit/payroll related questions.
- Assist client groups in determining appropriate staffing levels, recruitment resources, and objective selection techniques.
- Administers job posting system.
- Recruits, interviews, and participates in the selection process.
- AAP administration.
- Responsible for new hire orientation and onboarding.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws governing employee relations practices.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- PHR preferred
- SAP (HR Software) Knowledge
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- Experience Required: 2>5 years
- Travel Required:
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed fostering an inclusive and a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.Nearest Major Market: