You have the knowledge, now gain the experience!
Bobcat’s student program is an opportunity created to empower young professionals, like you. Whether you’re looking for on the job experience, testing the waters in a desired career path, or hoping for a foot in the door with us, we have an experience designed specifically for you and your aspirations. As a Co-op or Intern you will be presented the tools to further your professional development, apply your schooling to real-world projects, and gain hands-on experience while completing your undergrad degree.
Co-op: An 8-month long opportunity, Co-op positions are a full-time employment experience. Co-ops are fully immersed into the worlds of corporate and production industry as a full-time team member.
Internship: A semester long opportunity, Internships positions are a part-time employment experience. With the opportunity to extend multiple semesters, Interns tap into the foundations of our corporate and production industries.
Co-op and Intern opportunities span across 18 of Bobcat’s different functions.Role & Responsibility
Your primary responsibilities may include but are not limited to:Tax Department
Job Requirement Job Requirement
- Draft informational reporting forms for federal tax compliance
- Collect data for special tax calculations/analysis.
- Assist with departmental survey projects to learn underlying allocation calculations for tax concepts and about the Doosan business.
- Gather information for audit responses as needed.
- Tax package preparation, distribution, and intake/follow-up.
- Process exemption certificates to gain insight into sales and use tax processes.
- ERP conversion support, such as user acceptance testing, report review and validation.
- Gather accruals and submit invoice payments to reinforce accounting principles.
- Participate in monthly/annual update cycle of tax rates, authorization forms, workpaper roll-forwards, etc. to see the tax accounting and compliance function flow.
Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior standing seeking a degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business related field
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Highly organized; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A self-starter and will dig into problems independently and will look for limited guidance
• Travel Required: Nearest Major Market: