Are you looking for a stable job with a growing company? Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a leading laboratory equipment manufacturing company located in Plymouth, MN. This company is focused on understanding the needs of their customers and tailoring solutions to meet those needs. We are seeking candidates for Metal Finisher positions to work on the 2nd shift. Compensation for this position is $20.50 per hour, depending on shift. Interested? Learn more below!
What a Metal Finisher will do:
- Perform any combination of tasks to grind, polish, and/or finish standard units and non-standard parts using a verity of tools and equipment
- Set up and operate some type of sheet metal finishing machines
- Select correct supplies to obtain and follow shop routing and instructions
- Record time on job assignments
- Perform in-process inspection
What you need to be a Metal Finisher:
- Ability to add and subtract using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to read and interpret a tape measure
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to sit, stand, and move around and use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to lift up to 20-75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Click APPLY NOW to complete our mobile-friendly, online application. For questions or additional information about the Metal Finisher roles, please contact our North Metro jobs office directly at or email us at (see below)
As an equal opportunity employer, Doherty Staffing Solutions welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!
Bonu$e$ on Demand; $100 Referral Rewards Now Streaming! |