Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager
Confidential application process
One of our top clients is seeking a skilled and experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join their team. The RN will provide quality patient care and support to our Home Health and Hospice, while maintaining strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Assess and document resident needs and conditions accurately and thoroughly.
- Administer medications and treatments as ordered by the physician.
- Educate residents and their families about their conditions and treatment options.
- Collaborate with physicians, other healthcare professionals, and support staff to provide high-quality care to residents.
- Maintain resident confidentiality and always comply with HIPAA regulations.
- Monitor and record resident vital signs and medical history.
- Adhere to safety protocols and infection control measures.
- Respond to emergency situations and provide basic life support as needed.
- Active RN license
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in Case Management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and comply with HIPAA regulations.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
If you are passionate about long term care and want to work in an environment that values your skills and expertise, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please send your confidential resume to Rob at or call/text to discuss in more detail.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.