Department: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
This position is a professional who is a member of the Surgical team and functions under the direction of the Clinical Manager. The responsibilities include:
- Assists in preoperative prep of patients
- Assists in the OR with support of the oral surgeon and surgical technician
- Cleans OR & instruments
- Prepares OR for surgical cases
- Assists in maintaining and stocking surgical supply inventory
- Seats patients
- Other duties as assigned by oral surgeon and/or clinical manager
This would be a great position for a LPN/medical assistant/medical technologist/CNA. Must be able to: communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing; have good interpersonal skills and a willingness to work as a team member; understand medical terminology. Prior experience in healthcare with exposure to computers and office procedures is highly desirable. This position must be flexible and open to change in order to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
Work Schedule Information
This is a part time position consisting of every other Wednesday, every Thursday, and every Friday, ~7:30am-5:00pm. Hours are subject to the surgery schedule.
PTO and other benefits will be discussed during interview
Competitive pay offered depending on experience, starting at $14 per hour.
Please email resume to email@example.com